Superyacht Katharine in Panarea, Italy
Recently cruising around the Aeolian island of Isole Basiluzzo, off the southwest coast of Italy, was the 61.5 metre CRN superyacht Katharine built by CRN in the year 2000. Launched as Numptia, the yacht was later renamed as New Sunrise and recently changed hands once again after which she was rechristened, Katharine. She features both naval architecture and an exterior design by Studio Scanu, with Zuretti Interior Design undertaking her luxurious interior. The yacht has only ever been used privately and remains in top condition to this day.
Photo by Mike O’Neill
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA