Photo: Bruno Buisson / SuperYacht TimesThe 61.26m expedition yacht Voyager was built by Astilleros Celaya in 1973 and underwent a major refit in 2012. Built as Nefertiti in 1973 in Spain, she has undergone quite a transformation since her launch. Her aft deck swimming pool was removed, her main deck superstructure was lengthened and a helideck was added. She offers an impressive 12 guest cabins and her master stateroom is located aft of the bridge, where it can be reached via a private circular staircase.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA