Superyacht Lady Lola
The 62.5 metre Lady Lola was delivered in 2002 by Dutch shipyard Oceanco. She features a stunning Zuretti interior, which makes luxurious use of her 10.5 metre beam, including private access to the owner’s deck, encompassing 325 square metres. Here, the owner’s king stateroom suite features a 270-degree panorama through huge windows. The yacht was built for a US owner, who, after a couple of years sold her. Recently however, Lady Lola was sold back to her original owner.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA