Baton Rouge in Monaco
The 62.50 metre Baton Rouge, designed by Tim Heywood with an interior by Redman Whiteley Dixon, was the second of three superyachts launched by Dutch superyacht builders Icon Yachts. At 1,423 gross tons, this imposing full displacement motor yacht offers incredible volume over her six decks.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA