Amels superyacht Sarah leaving St Tropez
Seen here in some choppy conditions outside St Tropez in the summer of 2007 is the 62-metre motor yacht Sarah, built by Amels in 2002. Sarah was built to a design by Donald Starkey and finished in a recognisable deep blue hull colour. Her unique layout featuring nine guest cabins makes various sleeping arrangements during guest trips possible and a wide selection of watertoys adds to her appeal as a charter vessel.
Photo by christo303
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA