The 62m superyacht Sea Owl in Gibraltar
Seen here arriving in Gibraltar last week is the 62 metre superyacht Sea Owl launched by Feadship in 2013. As with her owners’ smaller yacht, the 42.67 metre Burger-built Shadowl, both Sea Owl’s interior and exterior areas have been designed by British design studio Winch Design. The yacht’s distinctive jade mist green and oyster white colour combination makes her instantly recognisable.
Photo by Stephen Palmer
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA