Moran Yacht & Ship has today announced the sale of the 63.3 metre project Something Cool. Currently under construction at the Dutch shipyard Hakvoort, she was originally signed as the project Zeus at the beginning of February 2013. Due to complications with her original owner, however, she was reimagined as Something Cool and once again listed for sale.
More information about this project will be published as and when it becomes available.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA