Sea Rhapsody arriving in port of Monaco
Seen here on her final approach into the port of Monaco last summer is the 65.7-metre Amels motor yacht Sea Rhapsody. Another collaboration between the Dutch shipyard and renowned British design studios Tim Heywood and Winch Design, Sea Rhapsody was built for an experienced yachtsman and delivered in 2012 as the second Amels Limited Editions 212 superyacht.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA