Photo: Ron RaffetyAfter spending several years in Hong Kong under her original name of Family Day and later changing hands, Codecasa’s flagship, Eternity, has been cruising in American waters since the start of this year. Launched in 2010, Eternity is a custom motor yacht built by the Italian shipyard that features a six-meter swimming pool, an enclosed gymnasium, guest elevator to all decks and a large beach club set up for diving and other fun water sports. Her interior, designed by Della Role Design, accommodates up to 12 guests.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA