Elysian in Monaco
Seen here at sunset after having joined the Monaco anchorage fleet yesterday, Elysian is a 66-metre motor yacht built by Lürssen and launched in 2014 as Ester III. Her lines are the design work of Espen Oeino with Reymond Langton selected as the interior designers. The yacht changed hands last year after which her name briefly changed to Iroquois and then Elysian shortly after. Visible in the background is Benetti's 90-metre Lionheart, delivered last year.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA