Global anchored off Monaco
Here is pictured the 67-metre conversion expedition superyacht Global anchored off Monaco last summer. Originally built by the US yard Bender Shipbuilding & Repair in 1982, Global (ex: State Belle, Belle, Allure Shadow) was converted by Shadow Marine between 2006 and 2007, and underwent a major refit in 2008. Global features naval architecture from two Florida-based naval architects, Kirilloff and Associates and Lay, Pitman & Associates, with an interior design from Shadow Marine.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA