Triple Seven in the port of Bonifacio
Photographed here in the beautiful port of Bonifacio located on the southernmost tip of Corsica is the 66.7-metre superyacht Triple Seven. Built by the German shipyard Nobiskrug and completed in 2006, she features both an interior and exterior design from the drawing boards of Newcruise. Since changing hands in 2013, Triple Seven’s current owner has toured the world’s ocean’s extensively, and completed a tour of the Pacific Ocean earlier this year.
Photo by Captain John Maclellan
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA