Superyacht Lady S (ex Lady Anne P.B.)
Built by Amels in 2006 as Lady Anne P.B., the 68.50 metre superyacht was recently sold to her current owners who renamed her Lady S. Both the interior and exterior of Lady S were designed by the late Walter Franchini, who also designed the original owners previous yacht, AquaLibrium. The yacht's interior offers a timeless La Modern French period design from the grand salons of the 1920s. A magnificent, 5-storey spiralled staircase creates flow throughout the yacht providing access to the theatre room, gym and sauna, 10,000 litre pool and the yacht’s outstanding deck spaces.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA