Lady Christine in Venice
Built by Royal Van Lent to a design by De Voogt Naval Architects, the 68 metre Feadship Lady Christine features a remarkable debut superyacht interior from British designer Rodney Black. The elaborate interior features extraordinary levels of fine detailing and finish throughout. The yacht’s owners, Lord and Lady Laidlaw, have lots of boatbuilding experience, their previous yachts include a 38 metre Heesen and a 55 metre Oceanco.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA