The 70 metre superyacht Amadeus was originally built by as a research vessel, but in 2006 she was converted into a private yacht by Jade Yachts. The superyacht’s exterior lines were re-designed by Reymond Langton Design and she features an interior by Francois Zuretti. Powered by twin 1850 hp Caterpillar engines, she cruises at a gentle 12 knots. The yacht is available for charter, and charters with 12 guests, and a crew of 19. Amongst her features are a cinema, gymnasium located on Owner's Deck, Jacuzzi, and an automated golf driving range.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA