Superyacht Azteca in St. Tropez
Measuring 72 metres, pictured here arriving in St. Tropez is the CRN superyacht Azteca. Completed in 2009 and featuring both interior and exterior design from Nuvolari & Lenard, she comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests over six luxurious cabins, as well as a crew of 28. One of her most notable characteristics is an expansive 330 square metre sundeck, which hosts several oversized sofas, a shaded bar area, a Jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym and plenty of sun loungers. She is one of the largest yachts to come out of an Italian shipyard.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA