Photo: Dan KingCurrently lying just outside the bustling metropolis of Seattle is the 71.7-metre motor yacht Kogo. Kogo was built in 2006 by Alstom in France to a design by Tim Heywood (exterior) and Terence Disdale (interior). The yacht is designed for long-range ocean passages and comes with a strong steel hull and 7,000 nm cruising range. Inside she accommodates 12 guests in style and cruises with her company of 21 permanent crew members on board. Here Kogo is captured by local photographer Dan King.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA