Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesNew Secret in the Nærøfjorden
Currently spending time in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Norway’s famous Nærøfjorden is the brand new 74-metre Amels superyacht New Secret. Built as project 7402 by the Dutch yard and launched earlier this year, the yacht has cruised north after her delivery to explore the untouched beauty of the Norwegian fjord region and its mystical coastline. New Secret joins Plvs Vltra in the Amels 242 superyacht fleet, and just like her sister, features an exterior design by Tim Heywood with an interior by Winch Design.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA