Predator anchored off Saint Tropez
Predator seen here off Saint Tropez, is a 73 metre superyacht delivered by Feadship in 2008. Her striking lines were designed by De Voogt Naval Architects and she features an eclectic interior by Bannenberg & Rowell. Despite her length,she only sleeps 6 guests, in 1 master suite and 2 guest staterooms. She is the only Feadship with an axe-bow, and despite her 23,172 hp four engine propulsion package, she is still one of the quietest yachts ever delivered by the Dutch yard.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA