Predator in St Tropez
One of the most striking yachts on the water today has got to be the 73-metre Feadship motor yacht Predator. Her remarkable exterior design is that of De Voogt Naval Architects and is characterised by the imposing axe bow that sets her apart from every surrounding yacht. She remains the only Feadship with this unique hull shape and reaches an impressive top speed of 28 knots thanks to her four engines that generate 23,172 hp. Predator’s interior was created by Bannenberg & Rowell.
Photo by J-Pierre Bammatter
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA