Photo: Dylan RossLaunched in 2006 at Delta Marine in the US, Laurel is one of the largest yachts ever to be built in America. Based on a steel hull, Laurel was built with a composite superstructure and features both an exterior and interior design by Donald Starkey. On board, she accommodates up to 12 guests across seven luxurious staterooms, comprising five doubles, one twin stateroom and one convertible cabin. A true global voyager, Laurel changed hands in 2013 but retained her original name since launch. Here she is seen in the crystal clear waters of the Bahamas.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA