Photo: Valerie HukaloPlanet Nine is the flagship in the Italian yachting brand, Admiral’s line up. Launched this year and currently exploring the Mediterranean on her maiden season, Planet Nine was built for world cruising and unlimited adventuring thanks to a fleet of tenders and impressive helicopter capabilities with a commercial landing pad on her upper deck. Designed by Tim Heywood, the yacht can house 16 guests across eight luxurious cabins that are spread across three decks. Here she is seen anchored outside the town of Calvi on the island of Corsica.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA