Superyacht Odessa II in England
Pictured here last year in Gravesend, England, is the 73 metre superyacht Odessa II. She was built by the German shipyard ADM Kiel and was completed by Nobiskrug in 2013. Her exterior came from the drawing board of Focus Yacht Design, whilst H2 Yacht Design are responsible for her interiors, with living areas encompassing an elegant New Hampton style. She provides accommodation for up to 12 guests over six luxurious staterooms.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA