Built as the third motor yacht in Perini Navi’s Picchiotti Vitruvius series after the 50-metre Exuma and 55-metre Galieo G, seen here in downtown Marseille is the 73-metre superyacht Grace E. Designers Philippe Briand under the Vitruvius name and Rémi Tessier worked on the yacht’s exterior and interior design respectively. Engineered and built for global cruising, Grace E comes with an impressive range of 7,500 nm while cruising at 12 knots and comfortably crosses oceans with her ABB Azipod propulsion system and solid steel hull. Recently listed for sale through Fraser, Grace E is available at €78,500,000.
Photo by Pieter Jonkers
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA