Photo: Kerimcan BowdenCurrently cruising the Mediterranean under her new name since changing ownership last year is the 75-metre motor yacht Bella Vita. Launched in 2009 at Lürssen, Bella Vita was formerly known as Northern Star before she was sold in 2017 by Moran Yacht & Ship at an asking price of €83,000,000. With an exterior designed by Espen Oeino, Bella Vita’s high volume interior is the work of Pauline Nunns Associates. Her ice-classed hull allows her to cruise to remote destinations and is backed up by a range of 6,000 nautical miles. She was captured earlier this week departing Milta Marina in Bodrum, Turkey.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA