Superyacht Smeralda in Dubai
Launched in the spring of 2012, the magnificent 77 metre superyacht Smeralda, seen here at the recent Dubai International Boat Show, is the largest Australia-built superyacht built to date. She will soon be joined by SilverFast, which in currently still under construction at SliverYachts. Both yachts however will be surpassed by the 83 metre SilverLoft, also under construction at SilverYachts. It was reported that Smeralda was going to have her name changed to Sea Stallion after her sale to the royal family in Dubai in 2012, however, she still has her original name.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA