The 78 metre Eminence at anchor
The 78 metre Eminence was delivered in 2008 by the German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, to her current owners. Both the interior and exterior of Eminence were designed by Reymond Langton Design. The five deck yacht with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure features an almost stern wide transom hatch with two of the well proven tender launching systems developed by A&R. Eminence has several sisterships, C2 (2008), Titan (2010), and Amaryllis (2011).
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA