Pegasus VIII in Gibraltar
Recently seen in the port of Gibraltar is the Danish built superyacht Pegasus VIII (ex. Princess Mariana). Completed in 2003, the yacht is designed by Espen Oeino, and features a unique interior by Zuretti Interior with the owner’s cabin placed on the lower deck, with direct access to the ocean via a large folding balcony. Another cool feature is her huge beach club with a floating tender bay which transforms into a seawater swimming pool. Pegasus VIII has since departed the Med and is now cruising the west coast of Spain.
Photo by Stephen Palmer
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA