Photo: Zac MatthewsSeen here at sunset in Pylos, Greece earlier this week is the iconic 78-metre motor yacht, Venus. Built by Feadship and launched in 2011, Venus’ radical design and particular onboard features were conceived by her late owner who worked closely with the builder on achieving the yacht’s one-of-kind look. Philippe Starck is the designer behind Venus’ edgy lines and minimalist interior. Even though Venus can often be seen in Mediterranean and Caribbean waters, she has remained one of the most private yachts since her launch.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA