Superyacht Golden Odyssey in Miami
Golden Odyssey is a 80.15 metre superyacht, pictured here in downtown Miami. She was built by Blohm & Voss in 1990 to a design of Platou Architects with an interior by Alberto Pinto. She comfortably accommodates 12 guests and has a cruising speed of 16 knots. She is part of a fleet of yachts owned by the same Middle Eastern owner, know as the Golden Fleet.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA