Sarafsa in Saint Tropez
The 82 metre Andrew Winch designed superyacht Sarafsa, which at the time of her construction was known as Project 54, was launched in March 2008 by a British shipyard then called Devonport Yachts. The owner of Sarafsa previously owned a 54 metre superyacht that was built at Amels, now called Faribana V. Both yachts feature the same unusual styled stern, painted to make it look like it is a wooden stern. Powered by twin MTU engines she has a top speed of 16.5 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA