Superyacht Secret in Monaco
The impressive 82.3 metre superyachtSecretwas built by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in 2013 to a design by Sam Sorgiovanni with an interior by J.W. Harris. The designer has worked together with the owners before on their previous yacht, the 61.2m FeadshipnamedSecret, nowMajestic. Here she is seen this morning during sunrise in Port Hercule. Yachts of all shapes and sizes streamed to Monaco over the weekend to experience all the on and off-track action of the 2016 Monaco Grand Prix.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA