Photo: Bruno Buisson / SuperYacht TimesBuilt to a design by the late Bjorn Johansson, the 85-metre motor yacht Sunrays comes from the sheds of Oceanco in Alblasserdam, the Netherlands where she was completed in 2010. The vibrant superyacht is also known as hull Y705 and features exceptionally spacious with accommodation inside for up to 16 guests, with an interior designed by Terence Disdale Design. Her ice-blue hull and edgy superstructure design is what sets her apart from the Dutch shipyard’s other Y700 generation superyachts such as Seven Seas, Alfa Nero and Equanimity. Here she is seen in the South of France yesterday.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA