Fountainhead in Lidingö, Sweden
Launched in 2011 as the largest Feadship ever built at the time, together with her sister ship Musashi, the 87.8-metre motor yacht Fountainhead still remains as impressive today as the days she first hit the water. Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design are behind the grand and elegant exterior of the yacht and also worked together with Axel Vervoordt on the interior of Fountainhead. She was recently seen outside the Swedish town of Lidingö.
Photo by Mats Rosenqvist
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA