Photo: Nick StevensonWhen launched in 2012, Nirvana became one of Oceanco’s largest superyacht projects at the time. Measuring 88.5 metres in length, Nirvana is the work of the Dutch shipyard and Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni. Since the project, the pair have continued their working relationship by collaborating on other projects such as the 88.5-metre Barbara and 110-metre Jubilee, amongst others. One of the stand-out features on board must be the 80-metre-long owner’s deck stretching nearly the entire length of the boat from now to the upper deck aft. Here she is seen hanging out on the island of Sardinia.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA