The 90m superyacht Dubawi anchored in Dubai
Pictured here in Dubai is the 90.6 metre superyacht Dubawi, owned by the ruling family of Dubai. Built by the Italian shipyard Cantiere Navale Ferrari in 1989, she was designed in her entirety by Platinum Yachts FZCO and was originally built as a small cruise ship before she embarked upon her extensive conversion in 2007. The project was completed in 2009, where she was then revealed at the Dubai International Boat Show. On board she accommodates an impressive total of 44 guests as well as a crew of 71.
Photo by Tom van Oossanen
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA