Mayan Queen IV is a 93.5-metre motor yacht built by Blohm & Voss in 2008 for a prominent Mexican businessman. Previously having owned a 49-metre Feadship motor yacht before taking delivery of Mayan Queen IV, designer Tim Heywood was commissioned by the owner to draw the yacht’s exterior with fellow British designer, Terence Disdale behind the interior design of the vessel, which remains a close-kept secret a decade after her launch. Here she is seen entering Christophe Harbour on the island of St Kitts.
Photo by Christophe Harbour
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA