Palladium, designed by UK-based Michael Leach Design and built by German shipyard Blohm + Voss, this vessel measures a little over 95 metres in overall length, just shy of an impressive 84 metre LWL and has a main deck beam of 20 metres. Having spent a considerable amount of time on the owner's previous yacht, the 62.5 metre Solemar, the designers watched and learned from the owner and his crew to be able to create the ultimate superyacht with Blohm + Voss.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA