99m Madame Gu off Barcelona, Spain
Pictured here in Barcelona is the 99-metre Madame Gu, built by Feadship and completed in 2013. Designed by Winch Design, she was the largest Feadship yacht at the time of her launch. Sporting a distinctive blue hull, amongst her many notable features is an enclosed helicopter hangar (first pioneered on the Feadship Ecstasea), fibreglass domes for the satcom/navigation gear, and a particularly elaborate interior.
Photo by Simon Iglesias
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA