Here Comes the Sun in Grenada
Recently seen leaving the port of St. George’s on Caribbean island of Grenada is the 83-metre superyacht Here Comes the Sun. As the Dutch shipyard’s largest yacht ever, Here Comes the Sun measures an impressive 2,827 GT and is also the largest yacht in Amels’ Limited Editions range. The yacht’s exterior is the design work of Tim Heywood who is also behind the entire Amels Limited Editions range. Winch Design was selected by the owner to create the full custom interior of Here Comes the Sun that flows across five spacious decks. Some of the stand-out features include a large beach club area in the stern as well as a touch-and-go helipad on the flush foredeck.
Photo by anoldent
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA