The Amels superyacht Z in Tarragona
Pictured here is the 65.50 metre superyacht Z, currently in Tarragona, Spain. Built by the Dutch shipyard Amels in 2014, she features exterior design by Tim Heywood, whilst Andrew Winch undertook her interior design. Part of the Amels 212 Limited Editions range, she made her debut at the 2014 edition of the Monaco Yacht Show and is a sistership to the superyachts Imagine and Sea Rhapsody.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA