The 28.5-metre superyacht Nica II has been sold and renamed Sunrise, it has today been announced. Part of the Delfino range from Italian shipyard Benetti, she features an exterior design from Stefano Righini and an interior by Carlo Galeazzi.
On board, she accommodates up to 10 guests over five generous staterooms, including two large VIP cabins and two guest cabins on the lower deck. Performance wise, she is powered by twin MTU engines providing a top speed of 14 knots, a cruising speed of 12.5 knots and a range of 1,500 nm.
Sunrise was sold with Altinel Shipyards Worldwide Yacht Brokerage representing the buyer, and Asia Yachting Ltd representing the seller. At the time of sale, she was listed at an asking price of €3,850,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA