Built for high-speed cruising in extreme comfort, Benetti’s motor yacht Africa is part of the Italian shipyard’s FB500 range of yachts and together with Anastasia K and Panthera is the first of three in this series. The 47-metre motor yacht was designed by Stefano Natucci and launched in Viareggio in 2010. Africa can cruise at 20 knots and reaches a top speed of 24 knots. A range of 3,400 nm can be covered when maintaining a more efficient speed. Here she is captured at anchor with the principality of Monaco in the background.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA