The brand new Air in Gibraltar
Last week we informed you about the recent delivery of Air, a brand new 47 metre Heesen. Photographer Giovanni Romero captured her on Christmas morning, as she entered the port of Gibraltar. Air is the sixth vessel in the 47-Metre displacement class. Air’s interior has been designed by Frank Laupman from Omega Architects, who created a classic contemporary style that makes use of ultra-modern loose furniture to create a cosy environment.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA