Superyacht developer Curvelle recently launched the quaranta, in close cooperation with Logos Marine as principal build contractor. Yesterday, SYT editor Maarten stepped onboard this flagship and first vessel of the new Curvelle family, which is currently the largest carbon hybrid composite power catamaran in the world. Expect a full report on the yacht in a couple of weeks time, when she will be delivered.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA