Photo: Patrick BrusilBuilt in 2010 at one of China’s most successful superyacht shipyards, Cheoy Lee, is the 46-metre explorer-style superyacht Qing, seen here alongside this summer in Portland, Maine. Named Mazu at launch, the vessel changed ownership in 2013 but has retained her original Ron Holland exterior and KCA International interior. Designed for long-distance cruising, Qing has an impressive cruising range of 6,600 nm and can reach a top speed of 15 knots. Inside, Qing can accommodate up to 10 guests and 12 crew members.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA