Photo: Nick StevensonLady May of Glandore was built by Philip & Sons in Dartmouth, England and was launched back in 1929 under her original name, Lady May. The yacht was refitted in 1998 and changed hands twice in her history, operating under the name Kovalam for some time. She is still in use today nearly a century after her construction and was recently spotted cruising in Sardinia.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA