Photo: Bruno Buisson / SuperYacht TimesBuilt by the Krupp Germaniawerft in Germany 1929 for the millionaire yeast magnate Max Fleischmann, the Haida 1929 has sailed under a number of high-profile owners since her launch nearly 90 years ago. Earlier this year, she was delivered to her latest owner following an extensive 18-month restoration at the Pendennis shipyard in Falmouth, UK.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA