Photo: Christo303The 53.7-metre motor yacht Kalinga was launched in 1982 at Feadship and was custom built for an experienced owner with the highest levels of comfort and luxury at the time. Designed by De Voogt Naval Architects, Kalinga’s classic exterior is continued throughout its interior spaces as designed by Pierre L. Tanter. Kalinga underwent a refit in 1995 and till this day is maintained to the highest standards. She is designed for long-distance cruising and can comfortably cover 4,000 nm on without having to refuel.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA