The classic sailing yacht Tiziana
Tiziana was built in 1963 at the famous Abeking & Rasmussen yard, to a design by Sparkman & Stephens. In her early days, she attracted and hosted many celebrity events on the Italian and French Rivieras. Her second owner, kept her for more than 25 years, and circumnavigated the world on board. She was rebuild in 2006 at Dutch shipyard Vitters in Holland, and can often be seen sailing around Saint Tropez.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA